Our Town: Camp Hill
Special | 55m 17s | Video has closed captioning.
About 2 miles southwest of Harrisburg in Cumberland County lies the town of Camp Hill. Originally part of Louther Manor, Camp Hill was named after camp meetings held on a hill near the Church of God. Incorporated as a borough in 1885, it is home to 7600 people in just 2 square miles. Large enough to have upscale businesses and eateries, it is small enough for people to know each other by name.
Problems Playing Video? | Closed Captioning